General This is the customised specification for mounting of 6 Mtrs Cargo Body SCANIA CB 4x4, Chassis with WB-5300 mm. Construction All welded steel construction to spec ST37-2 or equivalent. Body Dimension ( Internal ) Length : ~ 6000 mm Width : ~ 2400 mm Height : ~ 700 mm Head Board Height : 1250 mm. Thickness Floor : 4 mm MS Chequered Plate welded to floor cross members IPE 100 Sides : 700 mm Drop side panel made from 4 mm thick profiled panels, externally reinforced with pressed channels. Tail door: 700 mm Drop side panel made from 4 mm thick profiled panels, externally reinforced with pressed channels. Head board: 1250 height with 4 mm thick sheet up to 700 mm side panels height & pipe grill on top. Floor cross members IPE 100 and UPN 100 x 50 Main Frame Sub-frame made out of UPN-180 x 70 channel 8 –mm thickness. The sub-frame fastened to truck chassis with gusset plates and U-bolts or Flexible joints. Accessories · Access ladder at rear on both sides. · Rear under run bar. · Hooks on either side under the body. · Rubber stopper for the drop sides. · Spare wheel carrier – subject to availability of space. · Mudguard with mud flaps for rear wheels. · Rear reflecting sign on both sides and rear. · Tool box without tools. · Side protection guards as per space available on both sides of the chassis. Electrical 4 no’s. LED Yellow side marker lamps on the left side & right side. 1 no. LED beacon light at rear with brake application. Painting Sand blasted to SA 2.5 standard. One coat of Zinc chromate primer and two coats of Polyurethane paint, DFT 300 Microns single colour match to Cabin. Warranty One year from the date of delivery of product from all manufacturing defects.
Rear loading packer made with a watertight body, rear tailgate hinged in the upper part of the body and packing system with articulated single plate.
The packing system is made with a trolley movable on lateral guides with a couple of connecting roads (each per side) and with a packing shovel, hinged at low part of the trolley. Discharging waste operation is made by the ejection plate moveable on guides placed sideways the body, operated by double effect multi-stage hydraulic cylinder.
The equipment is fully hydraulic and piston pump driven by a power take off and controlled from the cabin.
The equipment is automatic and single control for loading mechanism + manual.
Compaction mechanism by intermittent hydraulically powered packet plate refuses discharge ejection by multistage hydraulic cylinder.
Main Features :
Dimensions and Data Shown are indicative Only may vary during actual construction.
- External dimensions of the body ( Approx. )
Length : 6000+1600 mm
- Internal dimensions of the body ( Approx.)
Length : 6000 mm
- Overall dimensions of equipped vehicle
Length : 9640 mm (Approx.)
- Equipment working system: Hydraulic
- Operating pressure: 160 bar
- Compression ratio until : % 600
- Number of rounds to obtain this compression ratio :
- Speed of garbage collection: CBM/MIN 5
- Compacting cycle time: 25 sec.
- Body’s unloading system with ejection plate
- Full body unloading time: 60 sec.
- Corrosion protection with N 1 rust roof synthetic
coat performed in a suitable place, N 2 synthetic
paint coats performed in a suitable place.
- Painted and treated against chemical refuse attack inside and outside.
- Materials used for the main parts of the equipment.
- ST 42 steel side-boards – thickness 3 mm.
- ST 42 steel bottom – thickness 4 mm.
- ST 42 steel tube – thickness 4 mm.
- ST 42 steel subframe – thickness 4 mm
- ST 42 steel frontal side –board – thickness 3-5 mm
- ST 42 steel tube – thickness 4 mm.
- ST 42 steel tubular shape structure – thickness 4-8 mm
- HARDOX 400 steel hopper bottom –thickness 6 mm
- HARDOX 400 steel hopper sides – thickness 4 mm.
- HARDOX 400 steel Shovel - thickness 4 mm.
- HARDOX 400 steel Slide - thickness 4 mm.
- Rear tipping device for 660/1100 ltrs.
- Skip loader for Skip 7 Cu.M
One year from the date of delivery of product from all manufacturing defects.