Passion for safety means never standing still.
GULFCO Safety continuously strives to improve the standard of road safety in the GCC by constantly researching leaders in safety around the world and providing proven, high-quality, certified products and services to clientele throughout the GCC. GULFCO Safety places great value on research & development and is in constant dialogue with European suppliers and organizations involved in safety standards to study new possibilities to improve safety on the GCC’s road network.
Our products have been certified by
- Musanada/Department of Transport (DOT - Abu Dhabi) approved (approved of use by Abu Dhabi Municipality & Al Ain Municipality)
- Road & Transport Authority - Dubai (RTA - Dubai) approved
- Public Work Authority - Ashghal Qatar Approved
We offer a wide range of Road Safety & Road Maintenance products a few of which are listed below:
- Impact Protection Vehicles (IPVs) or commonly known as TMAs (Truck mounted attenuators)
– TMA units that are NCHRP 350 TL3 tested suited for 100kph roads (also tested for optional TD/49 07 110kph crash test, as per requirements mentioned in the EMIRATE OF ABU DHABI WORK ZONE TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT MANUAL.( section 184.108.40.206 Truck Mounted Attenuators )
- Light TMA ( LTMA) that are NCHRP 350 TL2 suited for 70kph roads
- Trailer TMA that are NCHRP 350 TL3 tested suited for 100kph roads
- TMAs fitted with GULFCO Roll-on prevention brake system. - as per requirement mentioned in the EMIRATE OF ABU DHABI WORK ZONE TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT MANUAL.( section 220.127.116.11 Truck Mounted Attenuators )
- Traffic management Vehicles
- Solar VMS Trailers
- Solar Light Towers
- Light arrow Trailers & Light arrow boards.
- Mobile Lane Signaling Systems
- Portable Pothole Patching Hotbox units
GULFCO Safety is committed to providing quality products while maintaining a safe environment for our associates, customers and communities. At GULFCO, we not only adhere to a stringent environmental, health, and safety policy, but also continually strive to standardize processes and improve operations. Our facilities are ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001 registered and we maintain a strong commitment to Six Sigma and lean manufacturing practices throughout our organization.